Last Blog Post  

Posted by AKH

Seeing as though this is our last English class, it seems fitting to write my 6th and final blog post about this class and blogging in general.

I think that blogging is a very unique way to put your ideas and opinions out in the world for other people to read and respond to. Everyone in the class did a really good job with their blogs. It was cool to see how they all progressed from the pre-fab templates provided by blogger to cool backgrounds, adding pictures and movies, and everything else.

Having said that I'm not personally a fan of blogging. It just doesn't really fit for me. I like using the internet and various technology, but at the same time I get kind of paranoid about people hacking into my accounts, etc. I forgot about blogging a lot of the time, but in my defense I did make up for it eventually. Honestly, I probably won't keep up with the blog after this class. I had a hard enough time remembering it in the first place.

I really liked this class. I love the fact that it was in a computer lab, and could use the computers as well as the internet to supplement the class. Also, the class wasn't a typical English class that focused on American Literature, Brit Lit like high school, or grammar/writing. I liked learning about different types of digital literature, being exposed to different things, and having interesting discussions in the class. I think that Dr. Parent is an awesome teacher, and if I get the chance and need another English credit, I'd definitely take a class of his.

:)

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 at 3:29 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I agree, I would definitely take another one of his classes too!
This class was the best english class that i have ever had!

December 11, 2008 at 8:46 PM

Definitely an enjoyable class. I actually liked blogging a lot of the time, as long as I had something i specifically wanted to say. I didn't know if i was going to enjoy it, or the class as a whole, at all. But, happy day, i did! Lots of good times in there.

December 14, 2008 at 3:38 PM

Post a Comment