uh oh...  

Posted by AKH



6 posts? AND 6 comments? in two-ish days?
this is going to be fun..

So I've completely blown off blogging over the past few weeks. Between Thanksgiving break and doing disgusting amounts of work for finals, blogging admittedly was not the first thing on my mind. oops.

I have three papers to write. English is done and sent in. French and Anthropology are being reviewed and I'll hopefully get the drafts back tomorrow to edit and fix to turn in for Friday. Tomorrow I have my Biology final and the second half of my Anthropology final (yes I had a final and a paper for one class). Friday I have my Art History final, which is a cumulative exam (50-75 multiple choice) spanning from the Pre-Renaissance to the present.Thankfully I'm staying relatively sane and have been keeping up with everything.

But the great part about all of this is that after Friday I'm DONE for the semester. So I get to go home a week earlier than everyone else :)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 9, 2008 at 4:34 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment