Talk About Last Minute  

Posted by M. Haji Bigman

So yeah, this blog is pretty last minute. I mean seriously, 11:10pm on Sunday night? I guess I really am that big of a procrastinator. So anyways, where are we going? As a class, or time together is growing to a minimum. So now, what are we going to do now? Will you keep blogging?

I find myself at a crossroads. I didn't blog for fun, it was just an assignment. But I enjoyed it. Compared with the normal, run of the mill papers and such it was a well received reprieve. I wonder what this blog was to outsiders, I wonder if anyone outside of our class ever read, and what they thought?

In the future, I want to be an author and a teacher. I want to leave behind a literary legacy, both in paper and in mind, for future generations to explore. Sometimes I wonder if I will accomplish this. I know I am not the best writer, I am not even sure if I have the potential, but that won't stop me. I will try. And in the future, whatever it may hold, will I remember this blog? Will I remember the entries I wrote? Or will it become just another cataloged page in the internet's way back machine?

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 7, 2008 at 11:09 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment