Ode to Stuff Way Late  

Posted by M. Haji Bigman

O, Stuff That is Way Late
You make me sick
Not in a throw up sorta way
But like a nagging old lady
Poached behind my ear
Informing me I just missed a sale
It was a week ago
Dammit.

O, Stuff That is Way Late
If I do you
Will you make my grades better
If I do you
Will you leave me the hell alone
I think not
And that's why you have not been done

O, Stuff That is Way Late
It's not as late as it would have been
If I had done it a week later
Right?
Certainly, this ode will make amends
It has to, or else it won't

O, Stuff That is Way Late
Will you sweeten like a good wine,
After I age you with time?
Or will you sparkle
Like a diamond smushed from Dino poo


O, Stuff That is way Late
I apologize to your beauty
For I shaved your head
When you asked for a lite trim
What could you have been
If you weren't so late?

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 11:35 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment