Digital Story in the Making  

Posted by Chelsea Abplanalp


ok so i dont know why its really fast in the beginning but it took a long time to upload and im not going to re-upload it.  Soooo it will be fixed for the final product.  I don't have my sound or voice over yet but these are for the most part, the pictures i am going to use.  I had a lot of trouble deciding what i was going to make my video of, and i really wanted to do something crazy and interesting but i really couldnt think of an idea that i really wanted to do.  So at the moment my story is about all of the things Vermont is missing, for me atleast.  I'm going to spice it up though and hopefully it wont be boring once i add the voice over of what i have written.  I might even completely change everything, im not totally sure yet.  I have never used imovie before so this has been a challenge for me but i think i got the hang of it.  Hopefully for now my pictures and transitions can entertain you.

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 at 3:48 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment