Finally Figured it Out  

Posted by AKH

Ok so here's my digital story - I don't like posting things before they're finished, but here it is. There are a few issues I still have to work out. The images are from my week in Paris this past spring, and music and hopefully more transitions will follow shortly. My idea is that Paris is a contrast in itself - tourist hotspot, modern and contemporary, but antique, familiar, and special at the same time. Hope y'all like it!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 4:07 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

:) this reminds me of my trip to france! i loved it too! I'll have to post my slide i made after i got back to the states and used a real keyboard (theirs are so weirdly organized).
Let's swap stories some time.

October 2, 2008 at 3:48 PM

Post a Comment