SLICE  

Posted by Chelsea Abplanalp

Soo there are a lot of things missing to this whole scary/weird/ messed up story, so I'm not quite sure exactly what to make of it.  Basically this girl hates her life, is living in a haunted house, and her mom compares her disappearance to when their cat ran away.  Real loving family.  Basically, they are all MESSED UP.  When I first read Slice's blog I thought she had killed herself in the end when describing her departure into a hole in a wall.  She said she was "leaving this place" as in killing herself?  Not really sure.  I can see why this girl is so messed up though.  Her parents are pretty shitty, I mean they brought her to a different country to get her away from bad influences yet they leave her alone in a house all day.  That doesn't seem like a great way to help out a rebellious teenager.  Also, I completely DON'T understand the whole twitter thing.  Maybe it's because this is the first blog site I've ever gone on in my life, but none the less its pretty confusing, but at the same time extremely addicting.  I mean I don't think I would ever get overly involved in it (besides out in class blogging) but I can see why people do.  Slice's blog was pretty interesting and I was always eager to read what her next post was.  It also helped that her blog had some darkness to it.  It definitely made it more interesting.  It's kind of sad though that I would rather read a blog about a girl who hates her life as opposed to someone extremely happy all the time.  I guess that's just more interesting to read.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 8:27 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment