The "C" Word  

Posted by Chelsea Abplanalp




I don't really have a favorite entry, but a favorite chapter...and it may seem strange that this is my favorite chapter considering i am in fact female, but i though it was one of the most hilarious things i've read in a while.

I don't know what Peek's reasoning was to make all ten entries about the same thing, but it definitely caught your attention. Each entry got more absurd and you continued reading. One that was extremely entertaining was the one with the 3rd graders. It reminds me of a time when i was also in third grade, and one of the kids dared another to scream sex as loud as he could in the middle of class. I, being the innocent third grader that i was, had no idea what it meant, but some student found this hilarious. I guess they were more mature than I.



Some girls may find this C word extremely offensive, and like Peek stated, "the baddest and worst word ever". I don't really think of it that way. I mean, im not one to use it, but i wouldnt consider it the worst word in the english language. There are definitely much worse. I would consider racist slurs the worst words one could use. But the C word? Come on. I mean, if someone called me one i would not be that happy but for the most part im alright with it.

by the way, i have no idea how to organize images, but i tried

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 2:52 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I think that this chapter is really popular. I chose the entry when Peek talks about why Cunt should be an offending word to women.I thought that it was really funny and that Peek had a good point.

October 17, 2008 at 1:23 PM

Post a Comment