Angels and Demons  

Posted by AKH

I must say that Dan Brown is one of my favorite authors...a little predictable after reading all four of his books, but I still very much enjoyed them..Angels and Demons was definitely my favorite (partially because it was the first one I read?)...so I got extremely excited when I was looking around the internet today and saw that the Angels and Demons movie is coming out in May 2009 - SO PUMPED!!!

Here's the trailer:

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 3:03 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

This looks like a pretty sweet movie. What's it about? I was surprised to see Tom Hanks in the movie. It gave me the feeling of the Da Vinci Code.

November 2, 2008 at 5:54 PM

Yeah, it's actually the prequel to The Da Vinci Code. I read it and liked it more than the Da Vinci Code too, and that seems to be the consensus among people I have talked to. Fun Fact: Dan Brown is writing yet another novel with Robert Langdon as the main character called The Solomon Key.

November 2, 2008 at 11:43 PM

Angels and Demons definantly kicked Da Vinci Codes ass.

I don't think any of Dan Brown's books have a lot of literary merit going for them but they are definantly interesting read.

Brain Candy if you will

November 3, 2008 at 12:45 AM

Well, you know. I really am not a fan of Dan Brown, per se. Actually, at all. I have read all of his books and they were entertaining at the time, but at the same time they left me with a hollow feeling upon reflection about the. They rather left me with the same feeling I got when I had finished all of the "Left Behind" series by Tim LaHay (maybe) and that Jenkins fellow (possibly).

Anyway, I am glad you like him and I will probably watch the movie when it's on HBO or something (I wouldn't pay to see it, but that's just me.)

Umm... yeah. That's about it.

November 3, 2008 at 11:47 AM

Post a Comment