Final Digital Story  

Posted by Chelsea Abplanalp


Here is my final digital story.  This was my first time using iMovie, so it was a bit of an experience.  I really enjoyed it though and am probably going to use it a lot more in the future.  I decided not to use music in my story because nothing seemed to fit.  It always seemed not right when i would listen to it with music, so i decided to just leave it out.  Now i worry that it is too boring without it, but i think its better than having something distracting in the background.

My story is about all of the comforts of home that i am missing at college, but the fact that i might find many of them throughout my experiences at uvm.  Hope you enjoy it.

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 8:55 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment