I Don't Have the Slighest Idea What I am Doing  

Posted by M. Haji Bigman in ,

If you like it shout out. If you don't shout out louder because I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to blog templates. I have spent way to much time on this and my head is going to explode.

P.S. To AKH and Chelsea, if this is horrible just let me know and I can switch it back... or you guys can if you have a better understanding of html or just blogspot for that matter.

P.P.S. Here is Step Child's Lastest Snowboard Flick called "Downloaded" so that this post wasn't a complete waste of space. Checkit and drool for snow.

http://video.stepchildsnowboards.com/embed/small_wide/359/8473/

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 10:39 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I thought the Stepchild movie was weak this year.
Have you seen the EB video yet? the kid who made it goes to UVM.
http://vimeo.com/1918290

October 16, 2008 at 4:28 PM

Post a Comment