What's With Kids and YouTube?  

Posted by Chelsea Abplanalp

I really love youtube and all the great things it has to offer our world, but lately i've been noticing that more and more kids have been using it. My friends always send me funny videos they find funny and think i would find funny too, and lately they have all been pretty similar. Take this one for example:

Tina enjoys posting herself singing songs ranging from the backstreet boys, to high school musical, to the jonas brothers. Her talent amazes me, really. The notes she hits are incredible.

Then there is this one...


This is a personal favorite, mainly because of the artistic use of the light switch. The light goes on and off right on beat with rihanna herself. Its really a great touch.

If i had youtube as an expressive outlet when i was younger it would have been extremely dangerous. I loved doing stuff like this with my friends and being able to show it to millions of people would have probably not have been a great idea..

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 at 7:44 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

You and Indigo Squirt seem to be on the same page as far as videos go.

The joys of popular internet videos

October 27, 2008 at 9:41 PM

oh god, i wasn't going to watch but then i saw you said she had talent i watched it, realizing you actually were just being sarcastic... im not good at catching these things.
me my sister and our friends have SO many videos of us being the spice girls. its pretty bad looking back at my 8 year old self. and one time we put on blonde wigs and roller skated around reenacting the mmmbop music video. if only there was youtube 10 years earlier, we would have been a hit. hah

October 28, 2008 at 12:11 AM

omg now way! you have the same video I have up!
Isn't she great though?

October 28, 2008 at 1:31 PM

Post a Comment