Italy & Russia  

Posted by Chelsea Abplanalp

Both were definitely my favorite of the 4 "interesting" episodes.  I was a bit confused by the first one but then started to get the hang of it and of what was going on.  Italy was when it started getting interesting for me and I actually felt some sort of emotion from the story.  When Alice fell in the snow I was genuinely worried about what was going to happen to her.  It was kind of weird.  I LOVED the background music.  I dont know why, I just thought it was really cool.


Russia was also pretty exciting.  I found the whole perspective from the closet thing kinda cool.  I also liked the scenery shots and the music.  This whole series is pretty strange, and it's weird that the writing is like that of a young girl.  It adds a really creepy feel to it.  A lot of it was creepy actually, like the electronic static sound effects.  Overall i thought it was very cool though and very different.  I have never seen anything like it.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 8:00 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

You liked the background music? I rather didn't, but it's all a matter of opinion, I suppose. No big.

I agree that Italy was good. Or at least better. I only was slightly curious about what would happen after the snow-falling incident because I didn't know that it was the same kid in all of the animations. I am kind of slow like that.

Anyway. I am happy you liked "Russia." Someone had to and it wasn't going to be me :P

October 10, 2008 at 10:33 AM

Post a Comment