CRAZIEST  

Posted by Chelsea Abplanalp

I really enjoyed watching Craziest. I think it might have been my favorite thing we have watched in class all year. I like things that are funny and I was laughing throughout this entire video. It was extremely clever and smart, and i almost didn't want it ot end because I was so entertained by it.
It kind of reminded me of a documentary i watched one time called Wordplay. It was about crossword puzzle fanatics who do competitions and basically live for crossword puzzles. It was hilarious at time when it wasn't even supposed to be just because of how crazy the people were. This video definitely reminded me of that. I also saw another documentary about kids who enter spelling bees. These kids let spelling and studying take over their lives, kind of like how the woman in the video let scrabble take over her life. Fanatics can be kind of scary and that definitely came through in Craziest.






This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 4:02 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Hahaha that photo says it all

November 20, 2008 at 2:58 PM

Lol great picture.

Yeah while it's good to be passionate about something, it doesn't seem like a good thing to become obsessed with it. A person needs other things in their life to go to at times.

November 26, 2008 at 4:58 PM

Post a Comment