I. Hate. Cell Phones.  

Posted by Chelsea Abplanalp

I got a blackberry for graduation and at the time thought it was the best thing ever. I could get e-mails, go on facebook and everything was great. The first time i broke my phone it was kind of my fault. I was at the beach sleeping on a towel when the tide came up. As you can imagine, i got soaking wet and so did my phone. It was really frustrating at the time but not as frustrating as the process i had to go through to get my new one.

The Verizon store is probably my worst nightmare. You wait online for an hour or more to talk to someone, and when it is finally your turn, they tell you that you need to mail in your phone which is not in stock and you wont get your new one for 5-8 business days...AND they cannot transfer your contacts.

While at school my phone has turned off on my twice and has refused to turn back on for 2 days until it finally decides that it will. Wow, thank you so much for making me insane for two days and then just DECIDE to turn back on. This time, the third time, it decided to turn off and has not turned back on for over a week. So basically, i need a new phone and i could not be happier. I have come to despise my blackberry. The thing i loved so much at one point has become my greatest enemy. The first thing i do when i get home for thanksgiving is buy a new phone that is the least complicated one in the store.

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 6:57 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I second that, i hate cell phones too sometimes. especially when they randomly call your friends when you're at a concert or snowboarding and they fill your voicemail up with worried messages ( maybe its the friends that have more of the problem?)

December 11, 2008 at 9:44 AM

Post a Comment