Random Post  

Posted by AKH

Thank God, after a week of feeling like crap and not doing much more than being a lump of blankets in my bed, I'm back to normal and feeling better...prednisone is great stuff. I will say though it was somewhat good timing because I didn't miss either of the English classes, and didn't miss anything in my other classes too. So hopefully I won't get sick again for a while...(knock on the wood-like substance of my desk).

I remembered that we have our advising meetings for picking out classes and that mine is this Thursday so I've been trying to pick out my classes for next semester. As of right now, I have a math class (17 or 19) and Geology w/ a lab. After that, I have a few other classes that I'm deciding between to take for my Fine Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences requirements. I think by the end of this year, I'm going to have all my requirements fulfilled for my B.A. and then I can focus on my major/minor classes. Which I'm changing. Or at least that I'm working on changing - kinda hard to explain, but I'm excited about it. I can't believe that I'm picking out classes for second semester already and that Thanksgiving is only 2ish weeks away...time has flown by. Anyone else feel like that?

Also....anyone else have any idea what they're doing for our English project? Suggestions?

This entry was posted on Monday, November 10, 2008 at 5:51 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Ive been looking at classes and stuff too. I have an ideal schedule worked out so that I can keep time open for my job and studying. But who knows if I will actually get my ideal schedule. I hope so.

As for the english project, im not really sure. I started a poster thing, but I am still so lost as to what the book was trying ti get at. I hope it turns out well.

November 14, 2008 at 11:25 AM

Post a Comment