If You're Into It  

Posted by Chelsea Abplanalp

When i came to school my roommate introduced me to a show called "Flight of the Conchords".  I had heard of it before but i never had any interest in watching it.  Now i can't get enough of it.  It's actually one of the funniest things i have ever seen.  If you have never seen it, it is basically about two guys from New Zealand living in NY because they are trying to become famous as a band.  During the show they will randomly break into song.  This one is one of my favorites...





but this one is actually probably my all time favorite



Basically this is the first thing my roommate and i every did together. We went in our lofted beds and watched flight of the conchords. We were basically crying with laughter the whole time so it was a good ice breaker and now i am officially addicted.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 3:02 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDSS YESSSS!!!!
when i went to the barefoot truth they actually played a cover of the song "It's business time" by FOTC.
hilarious!

November 19, 2008 at 4:18 PM

I watched this after reading your blog about it. It was pretty good. Overall, I would watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog over it, but that just me.

Neil Patrick Harris? Champion.

I wouldn't call this bad by any means. I laughed a little at portions of it. But all-in-all I just can't give this more than an 8/10. Definitely good for an online-find.

November 19, 2008 at 5:06 PM

Post a Comment