Jeff Dunham  

Posted by AKH

If you haven't heard of Jeff Dunham you're missing out. He's a comedian who is also a ventriliquist. I know, it sounds kind of creepy right...kind of like mimes and sketchy clowns? But I promise you it isn't. At first I thought the same thing because He uses 4-6 different puppets during his various acts and does his stand-up. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

The first time I saw Jeff Dunham perform his act, I was at my boyfriend's house, and we were watching it with his parents (this was a long time ago). Now, keep in mind, even though I've been with my boyfriend for almost three years now, and I've obviously met his parents, there's still that kind of weird/awkwardness sometimes. In retrospect, watching it all together was actually a great way to just chill out and not really worry about anything. The four of us sat on the couch for 2 hours (or however long the act was including commercials on Comedy Central) and laughed our asses off :)

SOOO....here's a few clips that I really like. My favorites are....

Walter, the senile old man....




...and Peanut, who is this weird little Muppet thing...



He's on Comedy Central a lot, and I heard that he just did a new show...it might've been a Christmas special?
Enjoy!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 6:21 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

My dad has a dvd of two different shows of his at his house. One of the first nights after I moved in this summer we sat there together with his girlfriend and one of her kids and watched it.

Totally is a great way to chill out with other people.

November 18, 2008 at 8:43 PM

Holy Moly, Jeff Dunham is the man.
My boss back home does a wonderful impression of Achmed the Dead Terrorist ( a personal fav).
I was so jealous that last year a few of my friends got to go to the Jeff Dunham show and actually got to meet him!

November 18, 2008 at 10:34 PM

Post a Comment